- • Digital map with an overview of the Benelux, ideal to use in schools
- • Shows clearly and highly detailed all municipalities and their names
- • Shows the first two capital letters of all zip codes
Digital 2-4 digit ZIP code map of Belgium
- • Provinces are clearly depicted by the different colours
- • Highly detailed digital map of Belgium
- • 2-digit digital zip code map of Luxembourg
- • A digital map of Belgium, perfectly suitable for educational purpose
- • Displays all municipalities of Belgium and their names
What is covered by country maps?
Maps have been created since Babylonian times (2500 BC) and have changed shape and function over time. Ancient maps were a form of propaganda, while in the Middle Ages the map was used as well as religious description as well as world navigation. The country maps we know best now, came around 1800. Only from 1800 it is common to show land borders on the map. And from that point on, maps are mainly improved in color, shape and view.
If your map is not available on the website, you can email us / call us what you want, what specific items you want and what colors the map should contain.
The cost of a custom-sized map is higher than that of a standard map and starts at 100 euros at a minimum.